GeoCue is the designated North American reseller of Terrasolid software. Terrasolid develops software products that are used worldwide for processing point cloud and image data from airborne and mobile LiDAR systems. Running inside Bentley’s MicroStation CAD software, Terrasolid offers a variety of tools for viewing, analyzing, and extracting features from 3D point clouds accurately and efficiently. Additional modules offer workflows for LiDAR sensor calibration and point cloud data correction, surface modeling, and orthophoto generation from LiDAR and imagery. Terrasolid software supports LiDAR data from all sources: airborne, mobile, and static scanners.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT ON:
Process raw airborne or terrestrial scanned laser data.
Natural combinations to TerraScan in laser data processing are TerraSlave, TerraMatch, TerraModeler and TerraPhoto.
Correct laser data points optimized for MicroStation® SE/J and V8 from Bentley Systems.
Produce orthorectified images from airborne images.
Create, Edit and Utilize Surface Models
TerraModeler creates surface models (TINs) from various sources, such as LIDAR points stored in binary files or loaded in TerraScan, XYZ ascii files and graphical design elements. The software offers versatile visualization options including colored shaded surfaces, contour lines, grids, colored triangle nets, elevation texts, slope directions and textured surfaces (in combination with TerraPhoto). Additional functionality includes the production of contour lines and lattice models in batch processing, modification of the TIN, creation of profiles, calculation of volumes, calculation of elevation or volume differences between two surface models, several labeling options as well as other tools for design purposes. Complete with various export options, TerraModeler is a versatile tool for many kinds of design and modeling tasks.
Render and Visualize Large Point Clouds
TerraStereo is a stand-alone application for visualizing very large point clouds. It uses high-performance graphics boards for rendering huge amounts of points quickly and with high quality. The software enables you to:
- visualize up to 50 billion points that are organized in a TerraScan project
- perform visual analysis and quality check in both, small and large scale displays
- navigate through the point cloud freely or based on TerraScan trajectory files
- create animations
- view laser data in stereo mode and create stereo screencaptures
- easily change between different display channels and point rendering modes combine different visualization channels in order to improve the perceptibility of objects in the point cloud
- elevation, intensity and class coloring
- color by RGB values
- shaded surface display
- point density coloring
- TerraZ rendering method for masking foreground objects
- different quality levels for point rendering
- switch point classes on/off
- apply elevation exaggeration to the point cloud for specific analysis tasks
- measure distances within the point cloud
- digitize line vector elements and export them to TerraSurvey
Run TerraScan macros on a remote workstation.
What's New in Terrasolid v022?
Check out our Knowledge Base for highlights of the new features that have been added to the Terrasolid software between February 2021 and March 2022 and can be found in the version 022 releases.