Exhibitor at Unmanned Canada 2019
Innovating Canada by Air, Land and Sea
The Westin Ottawa
October 30 – November 1, 2019
11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON
CartoCanada is thrilled to be an exhibitor at the 17th Annual National Unmanned Systems Conference & Trade Show, the country’s largest event in the unmanned & remotely piloted vehicle sector.
You’ll find us in the Trade Show Hall. Visit CartoCanada’s own Felix Weber, CP & CCO, and Coleton Madge, UAV/UAS GIS Technical Specialist, and Parrot’s Brandon Roskowski to learn about how RPAS innovations and technology can solve real industry problems and improve operations.
RPAS solutions from CartoCanada include:
- senseFly eBee X, eBee SQ, and eBee Plus drones
- Parrot Bluegrass Fields, ANAFI Work, and ANAFI Thermal drones
- Sensors, accessories & software, including the senseFly S.O.D.A 3D mapping camera and Pix4Dmapper
About Unmanned Systems Canada 2019
Attendees of this three-day event will receive updates directly from Transport Canada, industry experts, academics and suppliers across all three sectors on topics in the rapidly expanding world of unmanned, remotely piloted and automated vehicle technologies.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with the 400 participants and 30-35 exhibitors anticipated this year.
Wednesday October 30 – Industry Growth & Economic Impacts
8:00am – 7:30pm
Thursday October 31 – The Path(s) Forward
8:00am – 7:30pm
Friday November 1 – Inspiring Innovators, Future Opportunities
8:00am – 4:00pm
Inspiring Speakers, Informative Topics
A diverse lineup of over 60 speakers are set discuss timely topics on theme in RPAS that are critical to innovating Canadian businesses, industries and public sector organisations, including:
- Updates from Transport Canada, NAV Canada, and international UAS/RPAS policy experts on the impact of Transport Canada’s new Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) regulations, & evolving policies & technologies to enable the safe integration of drones into Canadian airspace
- Hot topics include new mobility, advances in AI, and Drone/UAS countermeasures
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) and Unmanned Traffic Management/UTM Roadmaps
Speakers sharing their insights at UC19Ottawa include:
Keynotes, Policy & Government:
- Michael Keenan, Deputy Minister of Transport
- Marty Rogers, Chief of RPAS Operations, Transport Canada
- Dan Juhlin, RPAS Operations Manager, Government of Alberta
- Romeo Durscher, Director of Public Safety Integration, DJI
- John Walker, Vice-chair, JARUS Industry Stakeholder Consultation Body
- Rick Santos, Deputy Director Air & Space Team, Innovation, Science & Economic Development
- Representatives from the National Research Council
Business Academic & Industry Experts:
- Steve Willer, Airmap
- Laurent Huenaerts, Unifly Academic
- Kathryn McCulloch, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- Anne-Sophie Riopel-Bouvier, USC-STC Director & Exotactik
- Mike Meakin, Kongsberg Geospatial
- Dave Domoney, BlueForce UAV Consulting
- Trevor Bergman, Aerovision Canada
- Dr. Frederique Pivot, USC-STC Director & Athabasca University
- Avi Lozowick, ParaZero Drone Safety Systems
- John Mannarino, Mannarino Systems and Software Inc.
For additional information about Unmanned Systems Canada 2019, visit uc19.unmannedsystems.ca.
To learn more about CartoCanada’s range of senseFly and Parrot RPAS solutions, services or participation at Unmanned Systems Canada 2019, contact us today.