LP 360 Geospatial
Geospatial data to client deliverables ― made easy!Quality control LiDAR data, extract information, and derive products from large datasets
SHARE THIS PRODUCT ON:
QUALITY CONTROL YOUR DATA
Quality control your captured LiDAR data or images from any aircraft or mobile sensor of your choice.
PROCESS, ANALYZE, & EXTRACT VALUE
Use an extensive toolbox of geospatial tools for deriving products that serve multiple industries and applications.
PUT YOUR DATA TO WORK
Deploy your accurate and fully processed data into actionable results or share with customers.
Powerful point cloud visualization with multiple and synchronized windows
Comprehensive visualization is a core element of analyzing point clouds. Viewing methods include a top-down map, a scrollable profile, and an interactive 3D window. Display options for data include intensity, color value, elevation, classification, and more. Rendering modes include points, a surface model triangulated irregular network (TIN), wireframe, and a TIN/point combo.
Seamlessly manage and transform terabytes of geospatial data
As technology and collection methods continue to evolve, LiDAR projects continue to get bigger and bigger. LP360’s advanced display techniques allow users to work on projects that consist of tens of thousands of LAS files where the size can be measured in terabytes. Overcoming this obstacle is just one of the ways LP360 Geospatial software brings the benefits of LiDAR to the GIS desktop.
Derivative product generation
LP360 includes an extensive set of tools, including the Export Wizard, for creating derivative products.
- The digital elevation model (DEM) tools allow users to set the grid spacing and interpolation methods
- Project-wide contours can be exported at user-specified intervals and annotations
- Contour smoothing can be applied for cartographic applications
- Additional products include slope, aspect, hill shade, and intensity rasters
Interactive and automatic classification tools
Data classification is an important step before certain derivative products can be generated. LP360 Geospatial software includes both interactive and automated tools to define points in the dataset.
- Automatic Ground Classification allows for comprehensive classification of flat or hilly terrain
- The Model Key Points (MKP) Tool intelligently thins the dataset to create surface models with a user specified vertical accuracy, using fewer points where possible to define flat or sloped areas
- Height segmentation for classifying points above ground
- Ability to redefine classification from one class to another
- Interactive classification methods are available in both map and profile windows
Cross-sections and contours
Cross-sections can be extracted from point clouds using a variety of alignment definitions. The cross-sections can be of a user-specified length and also clipped to enclosing polygons. LP360 Geospatial software includes advanced contouring tools that allow for both interactive visualization (dynamic contouring) and generating file-based contours for customer delivery.
Automatic feature extraction
Whether you need to extract polygons for building footprints, separate wires from powerline transmissions or define a railroad centerline, LP360 Geospatial software has the tools you need. Using automatic tools saves time in collecting this valuable information that can be used in a variety of different analysis workflows such as planning, vegetation encroachment, or ordinance compliance.
Breakline digitization tools
for constraint conditions
One of the more powerful capabilities within LP360 Geospatial software is breakline capture and enforcement. Use LP360’s extensive breakline tools for water body flattening and to define riverbanks and changes in terrain. Breaklines can also be used to introduce artificial elevation constraints to a dataset and 2D breaklines can easily be converted into 3D by simply assigning Z-values.