Oscar GNSS Receiver “Advanced” – Base or Rover
Oscar, a high-performance GNSS receiver that has an internal multi-constellation and multi-frequency board. It’s designed to be lightweight and compact while still providing the owner with accurate signal detection for surveying purposes anywhere in the world!
- Supports 576 channels, track more than 50 satellites
- Two batteries support up to 16 hours of fieldwork in RTK mode
- The rugged housing protects the equipment from harsh environments.
- Various working modes, RTK Rover, Base, Static
- The built-in UHF 410-470MHz UHF radio supports long-distance communication.
- transmit and receive correction data through a 4G/WiFi network
- 1.54” OLED Display
- Satellite, Static, Correction Data, Power LED Indicators
- No (IMU) Tilt
- 16 GB Memory
- Two-year Warranty