This rugged innovation offers the perfect blend of size, weight and DSLR-like image quality. It offers stunning image detail and clarity, in virtually all light conditions, allowing you to map for more hours per day than ever before.
- Optimised exposure time suits numerous light conditions, including low-light
- Super sharp, rarely over-exposed images
- Minimal risk of noise & motion blur
- Records the GPS position and exact orientation of AgEagle Aeria X at each capture location
- Less image overlap is required, enabling greater flight coverage and quicker image processing
- Improved reconstructions over difficult environments (water, forests etc.)
- Resolution of 6,000 x 4,000 pixels (3:2)
- Final format DNG+JPEG
FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION
Contact one of our solutions specialists to explore the drones, sensors and software
options that will work best for you.